2020 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- USGA RULES OF GOLF will govern play at Carolina Lakes Golf Course except for local rules posted by the golf shop.
- Walking on weekends/holidays before 12:00 PM is prohibited unless an exception is posted by the golf shop.
- Starter/Rangers will govern the pace of play. All players are required to follow their instructions.
- Allow faster players to play through at all times – no exceptions.
- All players must check-in with the golf staff before starting play. All play will begin on Hole #1 unless approved by the golf shop.
- All golf must be played in sequential order – “no skipping around.”
- Groups of five must be approved by the golf staff. Singles may only obtain tee times upon approval of the golf shop.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs unless approved by golf shop, rental clubs are not available.
- Property damaged from the player hitting the golf ball is the responsibility of the person striking the golf ball.
- All players must register in the golf shop before playing additional holes.
- Practice is permitted only in designated areas. No practicing on the course is allowed unless approved by a golf staff member.
- Children 4 and under are not permitted on the course at any time, children 5 to 12 must be accompanied by an adult 18 of age or over.
The following are prohibited on golf course property.
- Recreational walking or jogging.
- Ball hawking (looking for lost balls other than your own).
- Motor drive vehicles, other than rental golf carts owned by Carolina Lakes.
** ALL PLAYERS ARE SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
**THE GENERAL MANAGEMENT AND GOLF SHOP STAFF WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENFORCEMENT OF THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
**ANY PERSONS NOT FOLLOWING THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY.
GOLF CART RULES
- Carts must remain out of the roped-off areas at all times. They must exit fairway at Exit Posts, and not return to the fairway until you get to the next golf hole’s fairway.
- The carts shall be operated with reasonable care and for the sole purpose of playing golf.
- Only two persons per cart at all times.
- Additional carts needed for “riders” will require Additional Cart Fees.
- 1 Golfer = 1 Golf Cart; 2 Golfers = 1 Golf Cart; 3 Golfers = 2 Golf Carts; 4 Golfers = 2 Golf Carts.
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted to operate a golf cart at any time.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to lease a golf cart without someone at least 18 in the group at all times.
- Carolina Lakes reserves the right to not lease a golf cart to any person at any time.
- All damages done to carts are the responsibility of the lessor.
- All damages done to the golf course from the operation of a golf cart are the responsibility of the lessor.
- Carts must be kept on golf course property at all times.
- All golf cart operators must follow directions from the golf shop staff and rangers.
- Additional golf with the cart will only be allowed with the approval of the golf shop and an additional fee.
- All players not conforming to any golf cart rule will have their cart revoked without a refund.